For All Return Authorizations
- Contact our customer service to receive a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any product.
- When requesting a return authorization, itemize the product; provide related invoice date, quantity, product pricing, description of why each product is being returned, contact name, phone, fax, email address, and address product is located.
- You will receive a Return Authorization form that may require review.
- The form will need to be signed and returned before a Return Authorization number can be issued.
- Once agreement is reached, Fellowes will forward the Return Authorization number and return address.
- Return Authorization numbers are valid for a period of 30 days unless noted on your return confirmation.
- Fellowes will accept defective returns for up to one year from the original date of purchase.
- Merchandise returned to Fellowes as defective will be inspected, and a credit will be issued for all products found to be defective.
- For product returned as “defective” in which upon receipt is deemed in non-defective, salable condition, credit will be issued, less a 20% handling fee.
Shipping Damages or Shipment Errors
- Contact Fellowes Customer Service within 72 hours of receipt of goods regarding damages or shortages.
- Damages: If you receive shipment (either through UPS or L.T.L) that shows obvious damage, Fellowes asks that you list the damage on the carrier’s delivery receipt and refuse the damaged product. For a Trailer Load shipment that shows obvious damage, Fellowes asks that you list the damage on the carrier’s delivery receipt and accept receipt of the shipment.
- Shortages: For package carriers, Less than Trailer Load (L.T.L.) and Trailer Load carriers, Fellowes ask that you list any shortages on the carrier's delivery receipt.
Customer Error Returns
- For returns resulting from Customer error, the customer is responsible for the return freight and any associated costs, along with a 20% handling fee.
- Failure to submit a claim within 30 days from the date of invoice will nullify the claim, and a return will not be eligible.
If you have any questions regarding the stated Return Policy, contact us at (800) 20992-5279 or Email us at "email@example.com"