- For each visitor at our Web Page, the Web Server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the email address (where possible).
- We only collect the email addresses of the customers who communicate with us via email, aggregate user-specific information on the pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the customer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, mainly to improve the content of our Web Page. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive emails from us in future or want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please write us an Email at "firstname.lastname@example.org", or call us at (800) 20992-5279
- If you provide us with your postal address online, you will receive any required information on that address only.
- Customers who provide us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
In case of any change in our Information Practices in the future, we will use only the data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to any or all information we maintain about them, including:
- Proprietary Information
- Financial Information e.g., Credit Card Account Information
- Unique Identifier Information e.g., Customer Number or Password
- Transaction Information e.g., Dates on which customers made Purchases, Amounts and Types of Purchases
- Communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site e.g., Emails, Customer Inquiries
- Contact Information e.g., Name, Address, Phone number
- Any description of Information
Consumers can access this information or have any inaccuracies corrected in the above mentioned information by writing us an Email at "email@example.com", or call us at (800) 20992-5279
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us.